This tutorial explains how to change time zone settings in RoundCube and Horde Webmail.
By default, webmail applications use the hosting servers time zone. If you are in a different time zone, you can change this default setting. After you change the time zone setting, the webmail interface displays the timestamps in the new time zone the next time you log into your email account in webmail.
Change Time Zone in Horde Mail
To change the time zone in Horde, follow these four steps:
- Log in to Horde Webmail.
- Click the Gear icon in the top horizontal taskbar. Select Preferences, then Global Preferences.
- Under Your Information, click Locale and Time.
- Select your preferred time zone under Your current time zone, and then click Save.
Change TimeZone in RoundCube Mail
To change the time zone in Roundcube, follow these four steps:
- Log in to Roundcube.
- Click Settings.
- Click Preferences, and then click User Interface.
- Select your time zone, and then click .