Domain Privacy Protection
Hide your personal information from domain lookups & searches
Why Add Domain Privacy Protection?
When you register a domain name, your personal information is stored in a publicly available database called WHOIS. Domain privacy protection is an addon service you can purchase for $9.95/yr to hide your personal details from the public WHOIS database.
Hide your name, physical address, telephone number and email address from identity thieves.
Avoid spammers from harvesting your email address from the public WHOIS database.
Hide your telephone number from telemarketers and robo-calls.
By hiding WHOIS details, you're protected from fraudulent domain transfers.
Stop competitors from seeing which domain names you own.
Protect your business and brand by hiding personal details from WHOIS lookups.
Protect Your Domain with WHOIS Privacy
Domain privacy protects you from the following:
- Spammers and other unsolicited email
- Telemarketers and robo-calls
- Identity Theft
- Fraudulent domain name hijacking
- Avoid stalkers and fraudsters
- Competitors doing market research on your business
- Email harvesting & reselling of personal information
- Displaying your personal information publicly
- Block direct marketing campaigns
- Avoid unwanted postal mail